August
Lv 5
August asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

What are the benefits of reaching Level 7?

since the revamp ?

Update:

A response from anonymous -

Nope, please kill yourself you fking idiot. nobody likes you just die already. good luck reporting me btw

Update 2:

and another anon who probably likes twitter+ facebook and hides -

ur such a loser lol why havent u died yet

Update 3:

probably from chavs who would make monkey noises to black English players

Update 4:

None, but you'll never get there anyways.

Source(s):

Also the asker has been reported for sending me death threats

Anonymous · 1 day ago

NO DEATH THREATS FROM ME,must be one of your admirers

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Andrew
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Best answer

There are no benefits to being any particular level aside from the increase in the number of questions and answers that you are allowed to post as you progress through them. Being a Level 7 user is no longer any different from being anything Level 4, 5, or 6, and that's only because Level 1, 2, and 3 users often have a hard time adding images or links to the questions and answers that they post. It's not as though when your time here is done you'll be able to trade your points in for cash. Points are meaningless aside from the fact that the more you have, the more you can participate, but by that logic, having 25,000 points is no different than having 1,250,000 points. 

Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

There are no benefits beyond Level 4, anymore. At that point you've reached the level with the max # of questions/answers you can post per day. There are no perks/benefits beyond that, due to the loss of the ability to relocate misplaced questions, that used to be a feature of Level 7 accounts (that was the ONLY feature available that Levels 4-6 did not have).

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

There are no benefits.

• 1 month ago

Except bragging rights, nothing.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

The only benefit is you'll be on level 7 and that's it. Things are not as cool as they used to be in the old times 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

None except for those that think they are great for reaching Level 7.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There are None once you get to Level 4 Everything is the Same they use to have a Extra Feature at the End where you can Move other people's Questions around but they Recently took that away so you cant do that anymore so Its the Same now once you get to Level 4

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

this is what a very terrible bad users post on yahoo answers italy, please stop and ban them:

https://it.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20...

• 1 month ago

Back on the old green format, there USE to be benefits of getting to level 7........you could ask and answer UNLIMITED----but they put a stop to that , and even level 7's could only answer 160 questions a day now.

Then they gave Level 7's a question moving power, which was immediately ABUSED and used mostly for harrassment and stalking, by TROLLS, with point gamed level 7 accounts.

Then they took that away too, thank God.

Now, there is no difference , at all, between level 4 and level 7........except bragging rights, of reaching "Level 7" ----for whatever that's Worth in your world.

• 1 month ago

It has all the benefits of being a level 3... except you're 7!!

• Kid Mohawk
      Lv 4
      4 weeks agoReport

Wow, I got a lot of hate for some reason. All I meant was there's no advantage to any level past 3.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.