jah asked in PetsDogs · 9 months ago

Is there a problem with feeding my dog chocolate. Because everyday I feed him a Hershey bar and he throws up and has  diarrhea. He cant walk?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

    Can't wait until you get in an accident, but you're still alive. And the vultures decide to have dinner.

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 9 months ago

    If you continue feeding it chocolate YOU ARE GOING TO KILL IT so STOP!!

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 9 months ago

    Your making your dog sick they can't eat chocolate like we can that poor dog

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 9 months ago

    Yes indeed there is.

    Human chocolate contains theobromine. This is a chemical which is very highly toxic to dogs, and the symptoms which you are describing here are symptoms of theobromine poisoning.

    You need to get the dog to see a vet as soon as you can. Also, don't give the dog any more chocolate. If you want to give them chocolate, then stick to specifically made dog chocolate instead. This is safe to give a dog, because it has had the theobromine removed from it.

    Hope this helps.

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 months ago

    Just go away. You are trolling & you know it. You know what chocolate will do to a dog so I am calling you a liar.

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Raven
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

    trolly trolly troll troll

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

    Your dog is going to die. You are poisoning your dog...

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 9 months ago

    If you're gonna troll please at least do something clever and funny

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 9 months ago

    chocolate is deadly to dogs...

    In large enough amounts, chocolate and cocoa products can kill your dog. Why not chocolate? The toxic component of chocolate is theobromine. Humans easily metabolize theobromine, but dogs process it much more slowly, allowing it to build up to toxic levels in their system

    • Verulam 1
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

      And even for humans, chocolate should only be eaten in moderation or they will become fat, with bad teeth!!

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

    Your village misses it's idiot, go home, they will welcome you.

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.