If you live in a home with other people which include a 2 yr old and elderly woman and rooms are not secure and have marijuana present ?

I wanted to know if this is illegal and they could loose a child. I am a great grandparent. I have told my landlord and they allow them to supposedly leave it somewhere outside and not smoke it in the house. I am not going to jail for this.

No I do not do it I want to know if it is illegal, I do not believe in drugs being present in the home or around the home.

• Edna

What is your question?

IN a can with a lid on the top shelf of a tall cabinet.

• GEEGEE

Are you asking what you should do? Buy a lock for your door to make it secure, and start saving for a different place to live. ASAP if you are the parent or guardian of the child.

• PAMELA

Report it to the police and the landlord.

• Zirp

what part of "ask a question" don't you understand?

Move house a.s.a.p.

they could take the 2 yr old away from there

• Huh?

If it is medical marijuana secure it like you would any other medication. If you have elderly in the home do they have cholesterol meds, heart meds, how about arthritis medication? Don't you take steps to keep it out of reach of the 2yr old?

If it is recreational, don't you also secure your liquor? Is there beer in the fridge wine on the rack or spirits at the bar?

Marijuana is no more dangerous than those other threats. Stop being a baby and grow-up. Be afraid of the big scary weed! Did you watch Reefer Madness," and get afraid?

• Sal*UK

You smoke that muck in a house with a child present? Shame on you.