Anonymous

Who do the trio of Fireball, Cato and No Chance Without Jesus represent?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best answer

One thing for sure, Fireball doesn't represent mainstream bible believing Christianity. She thinks she can cherry pick the teachings of the bible. She claims to have been a Christian for 20 years, yet she has the Christian maturity level of an infant.

No Chance Without Jesus is a good guy and is knowledgeable of the teachings bible.

• Glenn S
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Truth.....The Old Testament is the only source of Jesus' ministry. And every Christian should know the teachings of the Old Testament. After all, the OT is the introduction to Jesus the Messiah. As Jesus said he came to earth to fulfill the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 5:17

• 4 weeks ago

Cheesus crust.............

• 4 weeks ago

The three stooges...

• 1 month ago

Cato is gay. Fireball made a decision later in life not to be gay. It is reasonable to believe No Chance Without Jesus is straight.

• Glenn S
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

According to many idiots here, being gay is not a choice, but they have the queer gene.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

WORTHLESS CHAT REPORTED.....CALLING OUT IS OFF LIMITS...DUH

I DK CATO....OTHER 2 ARE CHRISTIANS..

• 1 month ago

If I had to sum it up in one word, it would be "hypocrisy".

• 1 month ago

People who spend too much time on Yahoo Answers? Oops, I'm one of those too.

• bender_xr217
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Yeah, but you're all right... you don't type in all caps or anything.

• 1 month ago

"The foolish, the forsaken, and the forgotten"

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They all work for Oleg :D

• Buddy
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

The names "Larry", "Moe" and "Curly Joe" come to mind for some reason.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.