Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceOther - Business & Finance · 3 weeks ago

How much would it cost me to send a tshirt to the US from the UK to an eBayer? Cheapest option! Economy class.?

• 1 week ago

The best option is you should go to various courier offices and compare the price. and You can find the option but also don't forget to ask them about, whether they provide service at U.S or U.K OR NOT

• John

Tape it up into a paper bag of appropriate size, or a mailer. Put the appropriate number of stamps on it and put it in a mail box.

It cost me £20 to send a heavy shoe box to the US if that's any help, this was at the beginning of 2016 too, not the cheapest option neither, I had tracking. You could see it's movement, first to Coventry, then to New York, then to the recipient right across the other side. It won't be much, it only goes on a boat or a plane with loads of stuff.

• Tavy

Look online for our post office rates.

UK.

Illegally, dummy.

Anything you mail over a distance like that is going to cost a few 3 digit factors, you be better off buying a plane ticket, wear it to them.