Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 4 weeks ago

Why did I dream of jumping off a cliff with my cousin aiming for the water and accidentally hitting the ground and we both die?

I don't know much about dreams but sometimes it just random things. If you know somebody in a dream and they keep showing up that usually means you want something from them. should be nothing though mate!

You may have found yourself in a precarious position in waking life. Difficulties considering leaving a relationship. A lack of confidence making a big change. To dream of jumping off a cliff represents your decision to make a big change or take a chance.U extremely like ur cousin and go to any extent for him

Your dream is trying to tell you not to be a fool. There is such danger in your Life right now, be careful not to take a wrong step, a wrong route, etc. The dream is only analytical of something else going on in your real Life. Can you pinpoint what it is that is happening that is so very dangerous? A misstep can be fatal or a disaster. The other person in the dream could be another friend or family member. It takes its toll.