Joe asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

What causes sexual sadism? I just want to know, my problems persisted for five years, it started when I was 11. I just want to know.?

I get turned on my girls being abused and enjoying it. It makes me so ashamed I've attempted suicide. How can I stop?

BDSM is an umbrella term for sexual fetishes such as your own and is more common than you might think. The most important thing to keep in mind is that these fetishes cannot be fulfilled without consent. Furthermore, inflicting actual damage on another person is dangerous and should be avoided.

• George2 months agoReport

There are ways to meet people that can fulfill your fetish with consent, specifically through other websites. At the very least, you'll be able to chat with other like-minded people about it. Good luck!

Psychotic brains. I like rough sex , especially when im drunk and etc.

• Frank

Shithead...SUICIDE? Really? WHY? Its all a FANTASY, dumb dumb. If you don't ACTUALLY BEHAVE in this manner...THERE IS NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING, wrong with it. People LIKE their SEXUAL PERVERTIONS. SO WHAT? AS long as nobody actually does REAL THINGS and no MINORS are involved...DO WHAT YOU WANT!!

Now then...if you ACTUALLY abuse others...you need to SEE a SHRINK IMMEDIATELY.

• Joe2 months agoReport

Okay, Frank. Chill. I'll never act on it. And I've already had a shitty life, so that's not the only reason. (Domestic violence, parents divorce)