How do I use chemistry to attract a female?

Its called ' pheronomes'.!!!!

Both genders naturally produce them.

We can't smell it on ourselves, but the opposite sex can smell it.

Find someone who is interested in chemistry and collaborate on a project with her.

• ?

Chemistry doesn't work that way.  There is no "love potion."  You must EARN a woman's trust and respect before you can expect love.

You can't. Unless she is majoring or at least minoring in the subject or chemistry, she will find it as interesting as a hot bowl of soup on a 111 degree day. But good luck anyway! Hope your useless knowledge of this science helps you attract this girl!

Be sure to look like this:

• Lv 7

fart on her......

The chemistry of personal hygiene would be the only hope. Either that or invent something that makes you a billionaire.

Well, rearrange her molecular matter to any magnetic substance. Then, simply, attract her with a powerful magnet (neodymium is recommended).

You don't. I have been a female my whole life and I can conclude that statement

• David
      3 weeks agoReport

Guys don't seem to get the concept of "merit."