The smartest Zodiac sign and why?

In smartest Rankin 1 smartest 12 least based only on experience 

Aquarius,Gemini and libra

That would be Aquarius, being fixed in the intellect, of the air element. 

astrology has nothing to do with intellect or personality

u stoopid

• Aquarius 1011
      3 weeks agoReport

Astrology has plenty to do with it. And, judging others doesn't define who they are, but who you are. So yes, we know you are stupid. And, so much so, can't even spell the word. 

AIR SIGNS ONLY

We rule intelligence and communication. Without other intelligent people we can't even have relationships. It would be hard for us, it's an issue with us. Earth is about stability. Fire is about physical action. Water is about emotion. This will never change

GEMINI

LIBRA

AQUARIUS

GEMINI The smartest, wittiest, quick thinkers are always my gemini buddies. I've never met a dumb one. Talks with other geminis are literally like I'm speaking to my gem twin. We're just always on the same wave length. It's almost like we can end each other's sentences

LIBRA My longest most fascinating conversations are with Libras. I can talk hours with my libra buddies and never get bored. I learn a lot from them. I relate to Libras the most out of the Air signs. Libra sun with Gemini moon are some of the smartest people I've ever met. They're geniuses. My friend from college was one.

AQUARIUS are smart but I don't think as smart as Gems or Libras. They think outside of the box but aren't as organized they're chaotic thinkers. They're also more about ego and self and manipulation. Which usually ruins them

We rule intelligence and communication. Even astrology says so. There's no other signs of people who stand out to me when I speak to them and interact with them. They might not be totally dumb but they just don't stand out as above average thinkers like fellow air signs do. Or think outside of the box like we do. Something intelligent you never thought of before was probably said by an air sign. I betcha

If I had to pick the sign of the people who aren't an Air sign, who on average come off as more intelligent than the average person, I'd definitely say they've been Capricorns

The questions ask who the smartest based on experience

Scorpio is very smart...they usually don't get the credit. Scorpio women are great. Never met a phony one.

Gemini and Aquarius are very smart because they have the ability to see and reason with everything. I admire them for their tenacity. Scorpio, Gemini and Aquarius are the people who can see BS a mile away....but they usually keep it to themselves. Virgo can be smart to but they are weak, little rats. They aren't loyal at all. They rat on anyone just for the sake of themselves.

• iiiiiiov3 weeks agoReport

Butterfly is just mad no one is saying Cancer

Pisces definitely smartest (I have seen a lot of them offline to be that way) I agree Gemini Aquarius and Sagittarius too.

Virgos are wise. Capricorn Scorpio and Taurus can be too but it's really up to them.

Smartest can be Gemini and Aquarius

Clarify the criteria. Is this based on education levels?

How many people of each sign do I need to know? First impressions or do need to know these people a long time? Any age and gender factors? Do we need to get IDs or take their word for birthdays?

Astrology never pays attention to statistics.

• Nosey3 weeks agoReport

Thaaank you Butterfly. Its a popularity contest-"I like or am this sign so this sign is the best!" Makes me ashamed to be in this YA section