Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

is it bad that i want to go to jail on purpose?

i'm 15 and can't stand living with my family for multiple reasons. it gets to a point where they don't even trust me anymore and we argue all the time. i have no one to live with so my only way out of this place is jail. is that bad?

I hope that this Bible based link can help you. So sorry to hear about all of the problems that you young people have to deal with. ❤️

https://www.jw.org/finder?wtlocale=E&pub=yp1&srcid...

If you think the scrutiny and mistrust you live under would be any better in prison you don't know what prison is. For instance, I bet you don't have a use a toilet that's just open for all the world to see. I also bet there are no body cavity searches in your home. It's not unusual for teens to feel like their parents are against them. But trust me, they care a lot more about you than a typical correctional officer would.

• Sally

find another place to live. Most male prison guards are sex perverts. They will rape you anally.

• Linda

Have you ever been to jail? Believe me that is not the answer. When you're 18, you can join the military to get away from a bad home environment.

yes, its bad, if theyre being abusive call cps

Yes, you're thinking about ruining your LIFE! Having a permanent record can affect your entire life in getting an education and job!

But learn about the Baha'i Faith here, bahai.us

if you're 15, then there are definitely better options. jail is only temporary anyway, but it will probably stay on your record.

Whatever you are going through right now, i can guarantee that prison is 10000 times worse. dont think that jail is a place for you to relax and get some time away from your family. people die in there, the news dont tell you about it because they dont care about criminals dying. people get stabbed raped and bullied every day. the guerds rarely stop any of this because they also dont care. Prison is no place for anyone. take a second to think about what you would be losing in order to have your "peace and quiet". find someone you can talk to and someone who understands you. no matter what you are going through remember things will get better :)

Well, that is the worst place on earth to live ! People get raped and bashed and treated very badly by inmates. You definitely don’t want to end up there. A better idea is making a plan. I don’t know if you are still finishing school ? But if that is the case , try to do as well as possible. If you have difficulty ask one of your teachers for advice. Most people are good at something. So try to do even better in what you are good in and you like doing. Get a part time job while you are still at school. Ask around for work. Shops cafes restaurants, do anything cleaning washing up, filling the racks in the supermarkets. Anything that people offer. Save up and be careful in spending money. Before you know it yo7 will be at a legal age and you will be able to live on your own. Setting up yo7r life now will assure you f9r happiness in your future. Once you end up in jail you go from one to the other drama. Don’t do that !!!!

Nah just don't drop the soap