People who don't go to church, Church is free why you don't go there?

smh my head

Going to Church for a theist is is a renewal of religioius inculcation....

They need to keep their delusions tuned up...

And up to date...

• Zorro
      1 month agoReport

It doesn't matter how many times you tell a person that God manifests His existence to His seekers, and if they seek they will find.. as they aren't really looking to find Him. No one deserves to know God, and God is a great reward to those who find Him, to those who seek Him.

• barty

The library and the park are free too, and I'd rather go there.

Saturday drunkenness and Sunday sloth.

• Jea
      1 month agoReport

You get drunk Saturday?Β  Lazy Sunday?Β  Most atheists certainly do not fir your dishonest post here.Β  You claim honesty, but I keep finding you telling fibs.Β  Drunkenness and sloth indeed.Β  When you need to lie, you are grasping as very weak straws.

1. Because I find it BORING.

2. I am an Atheist.

and

3. Because I find it BORING.

• bender_xr217
      1 month agoReport

My Ma would kick your azz. Easily. You'd be crying like a little school girl.

• Caesar

So no tithes in your church or you just never put anything... in the old days, believers put one tenth of annual produce or earnings ...formerly taken as a tax for the support of the Church and clergy, I never hear that tithes over.

Its free... but then they start to take notice of you passing on the collection plate and then very casually bring up the subject about stewardship and tithing and blah blah blah blah blah.....

don't you get asked to donate?

Gang bangs with your mom are free. I wouldn't go near that skanky bΓ­tch. though, even if someone paid me.

• Brian

Because you get what you pay for.

• "Shaking my head my head" is actually the least idiotic thing you said in this question.