People who don't go to church, Church is free why you don't go there?

smh my head

28 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best answer

Going to Church for a theist is is a renewal of religioius inculcation....

They need to keep their delusions tuned up...

And up to date...

• Zorro
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

It doesn't matter how many times you tell a person that God manifests His existence to His seekers, and if they seek they will find.. as they aren't really looking to find Him. No one deserves to know God, and God is a great reward to those who find Him, to those who seek Him.

• barty
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The library and the park are free too, and I'd rather go there.

• 1 month ago

Saturday drunkenness and Sunday sloth.

• Jea
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

You get drunk Saturday?Β  Lazy Sunday?Β  Most atheists certainly do not fir your dishonest post here.Β  You claim honesty, but I keep finding you telling fibs.Β  Drunkenness and sloth indeed.Β  When you need to lie, you are grasping as very weak straws.

• 1 month ago

1. Because I find it BORING.

2. I am an Atheist.

and

3. Because I find it BORING.

• bender_xr217
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

My Ma would kick your azz. Easily. You'd be crying like a little school girl.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Caesar
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

So no tithes in your church or you just never put anything... in the old days, believers put one tenth of annual produce or earnings ...formerly taken as a tax for the support of the Church and clergy, I never hear that tithes over.

• 1 month ago

Its free... but then they start to take notice of you passing on the collection plate and then very casually bring up the subject about stewardship and tithing and blah blah blah blah blah.....

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

don't you get asked to donate?

• 1 month ago

Gang bangs with your mom are free. I wouldn't go near that skanky bΓ­tch. though, even if someone paid me.

• Brian
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Because you get what you pay for.

• "Shaking my head my head" is actually the least idiotic thing you said in this question.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.