Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Was Brown Buddha Jealous that KingMier & LordJacques banged all the Indian girls?

It's why Buddha has harsh feeling toward them and white men in general. 

Polls & Surveys 

Haha probs Jacques one time said he had a taste for pretty Indian and Middle Eastern women. I am not sure about Mier liking ethnic women except latinas..

No.

He's not attracted to girls. He's got a fetish for (male) Toronto taxicab drivers with big bushy beards and turbans.

You said you left. You deleted your Yahoo account and all.

Why are you writing about yourself

👹👹👹

• Yes
      1 month agoReport

He's around, he's still a involuntary virgin even though he's living in India.

From what I know both guys werent to keen on people who werent white. Jacques was more subtle about it and Mier was overt about it. I know for certain they didnt like black girls. 

• Yes

Hahahahaha :D You're the best, troll. You made my day with this question.

I needed a good laugh, funny thing is it's true! And Mrs. Dimple (an Indian girl here) even married a White Man, making Brown Buddha a cuckhold!

Indian girls desire to be with white men, it's no surprise.