have any other liberals notice an uptick in Trumpsters blocking them as things have gotten more dire for Trump?

@Ninfngers, you blocked me because you are an uniformed snowflake who can't handle the truth

@Ninfingers, everybody knows it, you're considered a joke on here, your almost as bad as the game and libcrusher

both of who have never blocked me, guess you're actually worse than them

Roll off you so much you need to block people so that you don't get your feweings huwt, poor wittle snowflake,

nope i've notice a huge amount of liberal snowflakes blocking me for asking for cites for their assertions

I blocked you because you're a child that resorts to insults the second your proven to be a liar. Children can't help themselves.

Update- perfect response that proves my point.

LMFAO! OH NO! A joke!!!! Dude, playground insults roll off me. I sure seem to trigger liberals. And that is no joke. ROTFLMFAO!

Yes, but the people that do are trolls and can be reported.

• Mike

Dire , You mean the sky is Falling again

• Mike
      1 month agoReport

Trump will be reelected, Democrats are running clowns

I don't block people unless they really go out of their way to harass me, and call me a troll in other sections like choco_crayon does.

Most libs on here block people who disagreed with them.

Btw on my phone. You look like an old man wearing large diapers lol.

• American Atheist
      1 month agoReport

Most Trumpsters on here block people who disagree with them, especially lately, you guys don't seem to be able to handle the truth

No, I have noticed no such thing.

Don't worry about Trump.  I'll decide what's best for America.

I have 50 sock accounts, good luck with that