have any other liberals notice an uptick in Trumpsters blocking them as things have gotten more dire for Trump?

Update:

@Ninfngers, you blocked me because you are an uniformed snowflake who can't handle the truth

Update 2:

@Ninfingers, everybody knows it, you're considered a joke on here, your almost as bad as the game and libcrusher

Update 3:

both of who have never blocked me, guess you're actually worse than them

Update 4:

Roll off you so much you need to block people so that you don't get your feweings huwt, poor wittle snowflake,

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

nope i've notice a huge amount of liberal snowflakes blocking me for asking for cites for their assertions

• 1 month ago

I blocked you because you're a child that resorts to insults the second your proven to be a liar. Children can't help themselves.

Update- perfect response that proves my point.

LMFAO! OH NO! A joke!!!! Dude, playground insults roll off me. I sure seem to trigger liberals. And that is no joke. ROTFLMFAO!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, but the people that do are trolls and can be reported.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Dire , You mean the sky is Falling again

• Mike
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Trump will be reelected, Democrats are running clowns

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don't block people unless they really go out of their way to harass me, and call me a troll in other sections like choco_crayon does.

Most libs on here block people who disagreed with them.

Btw on my phone. You look like an old man wearing large diapers lol.

• American Atheist
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Most Trumpsters on here block people who disagree with them, especially lately, you guys don't seem to be able to handle the truth

• 1 month ago

No, I have noticed no such thing.

• 1 month ago

Don't worry about Trump.  I'll decide what's best for America.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I have 50 sock accounts, good luck with that

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.