H
H asked in Social SciencePsychology · 4 weeks ago

Would this be a sign of inferiority complex? ?

I always get good feedbacks from coworkers and employers. My problem is I never feel like it's enough. Like someone can do ten times better and replace me. Even if I were to be given a raise, I never feel like I deserve it. This feeling never goes away. Every positive thing they say to me, I find a way to turn it negative. 

Please talk to your doctor about overcoming

Perfectionism, and ask if free cognitive behaviour therapy

Would assist thanks?

If yes see,

Moodgym ANU

Mindspot.org.au

Thanks as they cover the topic well.

Thanks

Very Best Wishes

Mars

Source:) Study Informal and Ethics

Not giving yourself enough credit is inferiority complex and you may have unseen negative entities affect your life. Best is to meditate to a song and breath in and out while contemplating on removing the negative entities and bringing in positive energies.

• Chanel

You are probably lacking in confidence. Everybody is a child of the universe with the right to be here.

Your colleagues obviously see the good in you so don't worry.

• glcang

Many of us have core beliefs that are deeply ingrained .l They are usually set up in childhood.Many of these beliefs are pure lies. Ask yourself what are the lies you believe about yourself that are running your life.

A very common one is ‘I am not good enough’

There are many more. There are,many good self help,books that can assist you

• NONAME

ohh...i feel the same way about my art...lots of artists do as well..we think we are scam artists because anyone can do it and it comes easy to us. But its not so easy for anyone...sure you could try harder and you know it...but at the cost of having weekends and off time you know its not worth it...but everyone is like that just worse lol

In this day and age  if you weren't doing your job properly you wouldn't have a job. To me, you sound like you lack a little confidence in yourself and your abilities.

Try to have a little faith in yourself, relax and keep on doing what you're doing. 

• sounds like it, that and low self worth.