Raquel asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

My eyes are really big and it makes me very self conscious, what’s the quickest and easiest way to loose cornea weight?

don't. You are a living anime character

• Linda

Draw attention away from your eyes by playing up your other features and if you're female, go easy on a lot of makeup which will make big eyes really stand out.

get an obsidian scalpel , the sharpest of all , and shave the outer layer off .

Source(s): medical / legal , disclaimer : I am not a doctor , this is not an approved method . if symptoms persist see a doctor . this is just a guess based on your question . the asker ( you ) shall indemnify and save harmless the answeree ( me ) , and I offer no warranty expressed or implied .
    • Raquel1 month agoReport

Ok! Just tried this. Good news is I definitely weigh less. bad news is I have no eyes 

• Donald

I think a lot of men find big eyes attractive, I know I do.

It's lost the same way as other weights, just let them do lots of exercise

• Raquel1 month agoReport

Alright I’ll go for a jog tommrow with my eyes

Your brain can shrink eyes by smelling ammonia nd bleach after it's mixed together.

• Mark

You can't "loose" cornea weight (it's "lose", by the way). Corneas don't weigh much, in any case.

• Raquel1 month agoReport

Well you haven’t seen the size of my corneas. They’re so fat, they have stretch marks 

yes, absolutely.