Raquel asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

My eyes are really big and it makes me very self conscious, what’s the quickest and easiest way to loose cornea weight?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

don't. You are a living anime character

• Linda
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Draw attention away from your eyes by playing up your other features and if you're female, go easy on a lot of makeup which will make big eyes really stand out.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

get an obsidian scalpel , the sharpest of all , and shave the outer layer off .

Source(s): medical / legal , disclaimer : I am not a doctor , this is not an approved method . if symptoms persist see a doctor . this is just a guess based on your question . the asker ( you ) shall indemnify and save harmless the answeree ( me ) , and I offer no warranty expressed or implied .
    • Raquel1 month agoReport

Ok! Just tried this. Good news is I definitely weigh less. bad news is I have no eyes 

• Donald
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I think a lot of men find big eyes attractive, I know I do.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It's lost the same way as other weights, just let them do lots of exercise

Alright I’ll go for a jog tommrow with my eyes

• 1 month ago

Your brain can shrink eyes by smelling ammonia nd bleach after it's mixed together.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You can't "loose" cornea weight (it's "lose", by the way). Corneas don't weigh much, in any case.

Well you haven’t seen the size of my corneas. They’re so fat, they have stretch marks 

• 1 month ago

yes, absolutely.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.