What werid but cute ways does your pet rats show their affection? ?

One of my boys cuddles up to my clothes (sometimes chew them), gets overly jealous when the other males (human or animal) goes by me, werid but sweet #mamasboy

Anyone else have any werid but sweet ways their pet rat shows their affection? 

• Amber

I lost my boy's over a year ago and it hurt so much I haven't been able to replace them yet. I got them unexpectedly after my Dad passed away and they really helped cheer me up.

Mr B used to have a bell in his cage he would ring the moment he heard me about. He'd also ring it in the evening when I was in the kitchen making their diners as I give my rats natural food instead of store bought.

Templeton used to lick me rather obsessively. After play time would be groom time. They used to just groom each other, then they started including me. Mr B used to do my hair and after it would look like a bird's nest!

Slowly, they spent more time out of the cage and would follow me around the flat like dogs. Templeton would get in the shower with me. I miss them so much.

I used to keep rats. When I walked by their cage they would get excited and wait for me to open the cage and reach my hand in so they could crawl up my arm and sit on my shoulder. They only did this with me. Nobody else. I miss my boys.

I had a rat that was very affectionate and she would lick me all the time! And also, like with a lot of animals, she would try to groom me. She would mess with my hair, try and get it my nose, my mouth (ew, I know!), and would grab me if I tried to stop her, nip me, hold me down, and go to town on cleaning.

A few times, she would also "share" her food. She would eat and bring me some nuts and seeds from her bowl. I think she saw me as a big stupid rat that couldn't take care of herself, so she had to "do all the work," LOL.

I don’t have a rat but my dog brings me his toys when I come home