Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

How do you think world peace may be accomplished?

303 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

go to literally every continent on earth and throw up a peace sign, there you have it, world peace.

• 4 weeks ago

One way is by looking at the bigger picture. If you can get along in a household why can't humanity do it on a global scale?

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

it won't unless all politicians lose their egos' and start doing what people need and require

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

NO IT WILL NEVER BE ACCOMPLISHED

Source(s): ww1. ww2. hitler. Stalin. trump. literally every bad guy in the movies
  • If haters stop throwing shade

• 4 weeks ago

I don't think there will ever be world peace, because there'll always be someone born with an evil trait, and we can't just kill a group of people to "reduce evilness" because it interferes with human rights, which applies to everybody on this planet.

• Troy
      Lv 5
      3 weeks agoReport

As long as we have people like Tishebee who classify people into groups and then with very little understanding of that group demonize them for the purpose of causing division then there is little chance of world peace.

• 4 weeks ago

I WOULDN'T HOLD MY BREATH WAITING FOR IT TO HAPPEN

• robert2020
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

I think the UN a lot d the widespread use of international laws are a first step. At least there has beenE no use of nuclear weapons.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

When Trump wins again in 2020.

• 4 weeks ago

It will never happen. There are too many petty jealousies, religious extremists, greedy people, etc. of all types - and they will use violence to back up to their beliefs.

• Troy
      Lv 5
      3 weeks agoReport

That is an odd answer to dislike. I agree with Big Mac on this one.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.