How can I quickly raise $7500?

I'm 14 and car shopping because I want to have a car to use when I get my permit, and I want to be used to the car by the time I get my license. There is a used 2005 Ford Mustang for sale (which is essentially my dream car) near me, but the price is set at $7500, and the car is perfect for me, but I don't know how long it will be on the market for, and my parents definitely won't pay for it. So does anyone know any quick ways to earn money (legally of course)?

You work like us other poor Bass turds do& save save save considering you are living at home and not renting(rent $1000not incl Utilities like light,water,cable, telephone AND FOOD. So no luxuries like smokes, or eating out.  You eat lots of home made mac & cheeze & spagetti and shop smart.

So, I didn't include butt wipes or clothes or drugs or haircuts.OR HAVING A GF. for she don't care about you wanting a car. You GOT TO BUY HER DINNER. (think of it as buying insurance and gasoline for the car and getting it serviced expenses) . 

.  Something tells me a $500 Morris Minor or 1973 Chev Vega might be all you can afford.

.  I am shooting HIGH.

Maybe an old Mercury pickup truck from the early 60's? 

You got to hoof it around and ask others what they know is for sale in someone's back yard...or just sitting there unused...until it rots away and becomes garden fertilizer.  Lots of looking in many newspapers in the classifieds under Auto for sale to see if you can scoop a deal.

.   Getting a car like this will make it take longer before you can earn 7500, so, that car is gone.  But I hear tell, they made more than one of them so maybe another one will be for sale in the paper.

That is the only MAGIC you need. Work your butt off...and bank what you can.  You may not get it until you are 20.

It is the "pits to be YOU"

If you find out, let me know.

• Vic1 month agoReport

You need to spend every hour of the next two weeks day trading all your money in stock market. You need to buy/sell a single sporadic stock with every single fluctuation of the stock price, gaining 1% every 20min, after days of watching this stock, you'll eventually double and triple your money.

• Edna

You could try robbing a bank.

Dream on! You're only 14 and you can't buy a car. . You can't buy a car and take possession of it and Title it and register it in your name - you're too young to do so. You can't sign a sales contract at your age.

You will have to give your parents the $7500, and they will have to buy the car and title it and register it in their names. They might then allow you to drive THEIR car and practice driving, in order for you to get a permit - but ONLY if one of your parents is riding in the car with you. You CAN'T drive it by yourself.

Plus the fact that you're too young to get even a "permit'", after you learn to drive a car. And I doubt that you're old enough to make enough money to afford the maintenance and insurance on a car.

rob a bank ?

• Vic1 month agoReport

Oh to be 14 again with dreams of the impossible. By the time you have raised $15000 (the amount needed to legally put the car on the road) it will be long gone

• Jay P

If there was a quick way, legally of course, we'd all be doing it...

• Vic1 month agoReport

if you can get a job that nets $7 an hour and you save 90%, it will take you almost 1200 hours to raise $7500.

If you can work 20 hours a week, you are looking at 60 weeks. The mustang will be long gone.

• Vic1 month agoReport

'the car is perfect for me' It would be IF you had the $7,500 cash to buy it, plus the sales tax, plus the registration fees, and enough to pay a year of insurance, which on you would likely cost more than the car does.

Plus, at your age, you cannot get a learner's permit, much less a license, sign any legal contracts, or be covered by any insurance.

There's only one place where you can have this car: In Your Dreams.

• Vic1 month agoReport

Grow up, kid, get a job and pay it with your own money.

• Vic1 month agoReport

Mow 750 lawns.  Plus another couple hundred to cover insurance and another hundred or so to cover maintenance.  Or, work 20hr/wk at minimum wage for a year and mow a couple hundred lawns...