Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 4 weeks ago

How can I see how many points I have with answers.yahoo.com using my cellphone. The thing I used to press is longer on the screen of my ?

Cell Phone since they changed the answers.yahoo program.

• .

You can still go into your YA activity via this link https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/questions and see your points and other stats.

• Daniel

You may have to Switch to the Desktop Site to see It Switch to the Desktop Site then see if you can see it by visiting your Answers Profile

You can either click on your avatar or your username located in the top left just under the notification. Either one will take you to your profile activity page where you will find you all your profile information incuding your points.

Left click or tap your user name in this question or one hour questions or answers. 

Make sure your cellphone and browser are in desktop MODE. 

• audrey

On mine, you scroll down to where it says "about". That stuff is there. Well, most days anyway. Lol