Why do husbands always have an affair with their wife's best friend?

Easy access. Men are lazy.

Desperate husband...

Not all of us are that way.

Because best friends get to wanting what you got. They see him at his best not the way he is all the time. Of course women may talk about things that make him look very good, like the sex is so good, then she may be talking how bad he is in bed and the best friend wants to find out for herself.

Perhaps you're asking the wrong question.

After all,

for every married guy having an affair with his wife's best friend,,

there's a Bi*ch having an affair with her best friend's husband.

• Tara

The husband is around the best friend more .. and the attraction begins … then the affair.

There is an awful saying I heard once .. "that is what best friends are for ! "

• KTJoe

Takes two to tango, dumb husband had his eye on that flirty bimbo best friend. A wife should try to be present to prevent "the laughing, and talking with some bimbo".

• sdc_99

My husband has not had an affair with my best friend.

Because it’s quick and easy.

Do they? I doubt. Maybe you are oversuspicious. I am male 49 now, having second extramarital affair now with very much serious thought about it. Me, my best male friends, their friends, not seen a case where husband have affair with wife's best friend. It all depends what you really want in life.