Why do husbands always have an affair with their wife's best friend?

30 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Best answer

Easy access. Men are lazy.

• 4 weeks ago

Desperate husband...

• 4 weeks ago

Not all of us are that way.

• 4 weeks ago

Because best friends get to wanting what you got. They see him at his best not the way he is all the time. Of course women may talk about things that make him look very good, like the sex is so good, then she may be talking how bad he is in bed and the best friend wants to find out for herself.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Perhaps you're asking the wrong question.

After all,

for every married guy having an affair with his wife's best friend,,

there's a Bi*ch having an affair with her best friend's husband.

• Tara
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

The husband is around the best friend more .. and the attraction begins … then the affair.

There is an awful saying I heard once .. "that is what best friends are for ! "

• KTJoe
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Takes two to tango, dumb husband had his eye on that flirty bimbo best friend. A wife should try to be present to prevent "the laughing, and talking with some bimbo".

• sdc_99
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

My husband has not had an affair with my best friend.

• 4 weeks ago

Because it’s quick and easy.

• 4 weeks ago

Do they? I doubt. Maybe you are oversuspicious. I am male 49 now, having second extramarital affair now with very much serious thought about it. Me, my best male friends, their friends, not seen a case where husband have affair with wife's best friend. It all depends what you really want in life.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.