Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

why do people ghost people? also i need advice. ?

I never thought i’d get ghosted but I did and it’s honestly the worst i’ve felt. Me and this boy (both 19) spent three months talking every single day , we would hang out and eventually we started getting intimate . I really saw this going somewhere and the last time we hung out was actually really good but the ONLY thing was that i said no to a “certain sexual” thing bc i wasn’t feeling it. He seemed perfectly fine with that, he was actually very kind and sweet. Two days later though he stopped replying to my messages then blocked me on instagram, twitter and snapchat. I can’t stop thinking of everything i could have possibly done wrong like my head is constantly full of negative thoughts about myself and what i probably did and i can’t stop feeling so low about myself i don’t know what to feel at all.. 

Buy interactive Instagram followers from https://followfans.com

If you're looking for perfection, or you think something is 'meant to be' when reality sets in, with the slightest inconsistency, its much easier to throw away without s second thought.

Well adjsuted peopel understand no one is perfect and relationships are compromises,and are grounded.

Sol here's a warning sign: if someone says' this feels liek it was meant to be" or "you're my soulmate" be aware they are going to be letdown and will be disappearing shortly.

• Vicki

You didn't do anything wrong.

Some people are just pricks honestly. That's on him, not on you. He's clearly an immature dick so, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Forget him, move on.

• Leto

Count your blessings that you found out now rather than later.  He was using you and was only happy until you told him no.  That's not a relationship.  

• Brian

He found someone else to fulfill his desires and just totally blew you off because he's a coward about it and couldn't face what he was doing to you. Don't take it personally at all but instead rejoyce that you're free to find someone else now. You feel guilt because he didn't give you closure but sometimes closure isn't the best thing.

• lala

He never love you

He had always been with you just for sex

so do not blame yourself

He showed his real colors ;;its better after 3 months than in a year

Because they cannot think of a way to tell you what they know would sound unfair or ugly if they did tell you.

You have no reason to feel low about yourself, this guy clearly wanted sex and that's all. He wanted you to do something sexual, you said no so he moved on to someone who would do whatever it is he wanted. He's 19, most 19 year olds care about one thing, putting their penis into a hole, no matter which hole it is. Its nothing personal trust me. He is a typical 19 year old male.

• Brandon C
      4 weeks agoReport

You did nothing wrong. I promise you. If a man cant respect that you wont do something sexual(within reason) then he doesn't deserve you. You were being used for sex, now your free to find someone who is serious.