Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

so my boyfriend recently cheated on me with another girl so I slept with his bestfriend after we broke up and I like his friend but hesgotgf?

hes got a gf 

Okay. Not sure what your question is. Life isn't like a game of musical chairs where you always have to have a lap to sit on. Your former relationship fell apart as it sounds like it should have if he was cheating. That doesn't mean anyone else you cast your eyes onto has to dump who they're with just to accommodate you. Try living life single for a while so you can figure out why you hold such strange views. This will help you forge better relationships in the future.

• Brian

Too late now, he already played you and his girlfriend. Just keep being the f buddies that you are.

Sounds like a fine mess. I don't blame you really for sleeping with his bestfriend, but I blame the bestfriend for sleeping with you. Hes got a gf which makes it even more complicated. Revenge sometimes isn't worth it, this is why

• Leto

If he cheated on her with you, then he will cheat on you with someone else.  You've had your revenge, now move along.