#TrumpMeltdown or #PelosiMeltdown?

I suspect Pelosi was upset yesterday because she knew Cummings’ death was imminent.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Mike
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Best answer

Pelosimeltsown She is senile

• 4 weeks ago

That's crazy(about Cummings)! She didn't have a "meltdown", she told Trump the facts. "All roads lead to Putin"

• 4 weeks ago

History and statistics would indicate that Trump is more likely to have a meltdown than Pelosi.

I've had so many 'bosses' just like Mr Trump - that have inappropriate and angry explosive outbursts where they'll berate employees or co-workers right in front of everyone. What he doesn't seem to realize is that being President of America doesn't make your colleagues (i.e. Congress, House, Senate) your personal employees that you can mistreat when you go on such a tirade. Being President means that you were chosen to work for your people and act in the best interest of your country. Plain and simple, if Trump was the head of a company and acted the way he does, he would have been fired long ago.

• 4 weeks ago

TRUMPmeltdown. He is senile.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Pelosi is the best speaker ever. She is always cool, calm, and collected. Unlike the corrupt toddler in the Oval.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

trump is getting more and more erratic . since the release of the Mueller report trump has increased his cocaine use to dangerous levels . he is on the edge of a psychotic episode .

• 4 weeks ago

Who stood up and stormed out of the meeting and left all the adults to continue talking? Then who ran to the podium to tattle to the media?

• marsel_duchamp
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Who had a meltdown on Twitter attacking her even afterwards with childish insults.  Oh that's right you think childish insults are normal adult behavior.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Trump has a meltdown whenever one of his advisors tells him that one of his ridiculous plans won't work. 

• 4 weeks ago

Perhaps, but I trust Speaker Pelosi to maintain her composure during these tough negotiations while still making the right choices for America.

Attachment image
  • 4 weeks ago

You seem to suspect a lot of stupid things.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.