Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

The EU has stated that another extension will not be granted so should we take BoJo's deal or risk a hard Brexit ?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best answer

Time to build a customs post in Northern Ireland and leave the EU

just Pay our contracted Bills Leave without a hand shake we have no friends in the EU

• 1 month ago

BJ asked the EU to proclaim “No more extensions” in order to con UK Parliament into voting for his deal or risk no deal.

• John P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

We should revoke Article 50 and wait for at least 10 years for the dust to settle on all the screaming from all sides before having a further referendum. Next time we should remind ourselves what a palaver the whole business has been, and that the "Northern Ireland Problem" is irreconcilable.

• armouror
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

52% of the Voters said OUT and democracy demands OUT

• 1 month ago

Wrong the EU had said they will give a further extension if asked.

• James1 month agoReport

Only for a referendum or election...!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Zed
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Angela just said there is ... she cant tell her ar$e from her elbow that one.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Junker doesn't have the right to say no extension. That is down to the EU27, and chances are the extension will be granted

• 1 month ago

political resolutions are written in eraseble ink

• 1 month ago

Well, that has yet to be agreed by EU member states, but I think it will be because they are all in agreement that this latest deal is a good one.

If Labour and the DUP fail to accept it we will be leaving with no deal and then the remainers will be sorry they blocked it.

The dopey remoaners are like turkeys voting for Christmas because all ties with their beloved EU will cease on October 31st!

Happy days for me.

• FOXY Di
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Not trade ties, I didn't mean that, I meant nanny state ties. I should have specified that.

• The EU said last week that another extension will be granted if we request it.

• FOXY Di
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Today they changed their minds and say this new deal is the last, or words to that effect.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Remains to be seen whether he can strong arm the Unionists.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.