the boss said insults me, think im bad,

but I am doing my best.

I removed the uniform.

I left.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best answer

Well you run the risk of not getting your paycheck without calling the wage and hour division! a lot of these big companies try to take revenge on their employees that quit by holding their paychecks indefinitely and you have to call the wage and hour division and actually file a complaint! And if you have no proof of the hours that you worked it's hard to do anything.

• Never
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

That answer is just total nonsense. No big company ever does that.

• Wow. You can report them to HR if you think your boss is insulting you.

Even if you think you're doing your best, your boss may thing other wise.

If you've only been there a few weeks or days, it's not with using the job on your resume or as a reference.

Quitting with out giving some notice can make you look bad, having a bunch of short term jobs on your resume can make you look like a job hopper.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Welcome to the grown up world. A job is not a party, they are paying you to be there and to do the job.

• 4 weeks ago

Cool story...bosses say stuff all of the time...life goes on.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

You will fail at many things if you cant handle a walmart job.

• its probably for the best

• Vicki
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Well, you definitely can't use them anymore as a reference. But in my experience, it's nothing overwhelmingly terrible. It's like, they lost an employee. Woop. Sucks.

• 4 weeks ago

It looks bad to quit a bunch of jobs in your resume but that's your choice.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.