Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 1 month ago

Which country has the most powerful passport?

I mean one that literally get you in any country without a visa.

Update:

A passport that can get you in any country.

Update 2:

Some people say Switzerland and a some say the Emirates.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

a) The "Most Respected" passport is most likely the Australian and New Zealand passports. Swiss, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Belgium passports would be close behind. A British passport is respected but not as highly as the others. American passports can cause problems for their owners entering some countries.

b) There are no "Powerful" passports.

c) A visa is required by most countries in a passport, either obtained before arrival or granted on arrival. Certain regions have "free travel arrangements" between them. People with EU country passports can travel between countries without having a visa stamp put into their passport. The "Association of Southeast Asian Nations" (ASEAN) has a similar policy of free travel, but a stamp is still put into a passport. -- I have known Malays who live in Jahore, Malaysia, but work in Singapore, and they have entry and exit stamps constantly put in their passports going each way.

• 1 month ago

I'm going to take a guess and say Vatican City.

• 1 month ago

No country's passport will get you into literally ANY country without a visa.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

There is no country that has such a passport they can only work in the country you applied to enter.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I think Spain is pretty fancy

• Lujk
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

step 1: be a pilot

step 2: get a private jet

step 3: travel anywhere

• ANDRE L
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Step 2.1 File a legitimate flight plan and stick to it. Step 5, show your passport and visa to border control at the airport. When they refuse you entry, hey, at least you have a plane to fly home in already.

• 1 month ago

Easy: There's no such thing.

2 Points.

• 1 month ago

"Most powerful passport"

Please elaborate.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.