Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

I love my boyfriend, but I also love another guy? ?

Should I stop talking to the other guy?

"Should I stop talking to the other guy?"

No because the other guy could be me, and I wouldn't want you to stop talking to me if I was the other guy.

But if I was your boyfriend? You sure as f$&# better stop talking to the other guy..

Source(s): nothing

u don't love him

• Mystic

If you truly "loved" your boyfriend, you wouldn't be "in love with" another guy. Just for the record, you can "love" people in non-romantic ways. We love our family. We love our close friends. We even love our pets. But I somehow don't think that is what you're referring to. I believe you're torn between staying with your boyfriend and getting with this "other guy". Again, if you truly loved your boyfriend, you wouldn't consider another guy. You would be happy and content and stay faithful to the one you're already with.

not uncommon to find we have mixed emotions and attractions to more than one person but this can often cause difficulties. there are many others like you but most would be offended or object to such news and how they cope quiet happily .the key point being hwo we handle a relationship and the other person(s) response..

Weight out the sides and differences if you are still not married.

You may or may not find that grass is greener on another side.

I would stay loyal to your current boyfriend as long as he is not abusive

The other guy better not like you either.

She wants a slap to her face and if a guy did that to her she would scream. One, only one!

Stay loyal to your boyfriend

Talk to him about it

You cannot love two people at one time lol. That isn't how it works. You either love and want to continue to be with your current boyfriend, or you love and want to be with that other guy; you need to make a decision.

• nobody1 month agoReport

i have a bisexual female friend. And the first i got to know her. She had two boyfriends and they both know each other and plus they don't mind dating the same girl. But I agree with you though. she just has to decide if her bf is comfortable having a love triangle or he just wants her thats all.l