Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

I love my boyfriend, but I also love another guy? ?

Should I stop talking to the other guy?

46 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best answer

"Should I stop talking to the other guy?"

No because the other guy could be me, and I wouldn't want you to stop talking to me if I was the other guy.

But if I was your boyfriend? You sure as f$&# better stop talking to the other guy..

Source(s): nothing
  • 4 weeks ago

u don't love him

• Mystic
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

If you truly "loved" your boyfriend, you wouldn't be "in love with" another guy. Just for the record, you can "love" people in non-romantic ways. We love our family. We love our close friends. We even love our pets. But I somehow don't think that is what you're referring to. I believe you're torn between staying with your boyfriend and getting with this "other guy". Again, if you truly loved your boyfriend, you wouldn't consider another guy. You would be happy and content and stay faithful to the one you're already with.

• 1 month ago

not uncommon to find we have mixed emotions and attractions to more than one person but this can often cause difficulties. there are many others like you but most would be offended or object to such news and how they cope quiet happily .the key point being hwo we handle a relationship and the other person(s) response..

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Weight out the sides and differences if you are still not married.

You may or may not find that grass is greener on another side.

I would stay loyal to your current boyfriend as long as he is not abusive

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The other guy better not like you either.

• 1 month ago

She wants a slap to her face and if a guy did that to her she would scream. One, only one!

• 1 month ago

Stay loyal to your boyfriend

• 1 month ago

Talk to him about it

• 1 month ago

You cannot love two people at one time lol. That isn't how it works. You either love and want to continue to be with your current boyfriend, or you love and want to be with that other guy; you need to make a decision.

• nobody1 month agoReport

i have a bisexual female friend. And the first i got to know her. She had two boyfriends and they both know each other and plus they don't mind dating the same girl. But I agree with you though. she just has to decide if her bf is comfortable having a love triangle or he just wants her thats all.l

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.