Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Why did he marry someone else when I’m prettier than his wife? Like loads ?

I look like a Miss USA so I know what I’m talking about. He’s also stared at a selfie of myself that I’ve shown him with a huge grin and has shown signs of being very sexually attracted to me. He’s also a huge player. He didn’t post images of his wife on his Facebook, didn’t change his status, and isn’t even connected to her on Facebook. He also didn’t smile in the images I saw of the wedding or the engagement photo. The girl is smiling though. He did smile in dating images though 

She might have more money than you.

• yugi1 month agoReport

Why is he seemingly hiding her though...

probably because you're a petty ****

• yugi4 weeks agoReport

How is this being petty? Did I say I wanted revenge? Or I hope the marriage fails? Get over yourself; I was just asking a question

He might be marrying her so she can get her papers, in exchange for $$$

• Linda

Just because he wasn't smiling in his wedding photos doesn't mean he wasn't happy. Also maybe his wife doesn't have a Facebook account so that is why he hasn't shown it. I don't have a facebook account. Maybe you're prettier and maybe he is attracted to you sexually but so what? He is married to her so accept it. Beauty is only skin deep.

• yugi4 weeks agoReport

He also didn’t smile in engagement pic

Marriage ain't got nothing to do with looks. Looks only matter in one-night stands, groupies, whorres and strippers.

Marriage isn't a death sentence, it's a life sentence.

She may have filled the void you two had.

• yugi4 weeks agoReport

Actually we weren’t together....

• dammit US girls are too confident and full of themselves

Not exactly gifted with a lot of common sense are you ? Do you really think that all a man requires is a pretty face? Very soon get tired of a pretty face if there was no common sense to go with it . Think about it.

• nobody1 month agoReport

true. but she has to understand fully of what this guy is capable to do with her or his wife first then she can realize that he is a piece of **** and she don't have to worry about him anymore.

Girl, you got alot to learn. Looks mean nothing in the long run. Men and women nowadays marry primarily for how a person makes them feel, social status, and financial gain.

Most men use beautiful women to arouse passion and jealousy within average women. They then dump the beauty and marry the average one because she overcompensates to win him over. That's also why pretty women get cheated on.

Sucks but such is life.

The male ego is a twisted and dangerous thing.

If you really are beauty pageant pretty then try to use your beauty to make money.

Go model, strip, or act

Whatever you do remember that looks, like money, can't buy you love.

• John P

Marriage is not simply waking up next to a pretty face.

Indeed it is a box to tick, having sex with a very pretty girl, but that is a different matter.

I personally, dont always go for the most attractive girl because I feel that she has probably gone around the block a couple of times. And personally, I do not like that. 

For freinds yes, but for something serious no.