Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

How can I report a user on this platform?

I don't want to report his answers, I want to report his account.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Once upon a time, we could send an email to y_answrs_team@yahoo.com and include the URL of the abuser's profile.

Then the facebook-page claims that the team was disbanded

Lv 7
    1 month ago

There is no dedicated way to report entire accounts. If there were, we'd be seeing a LOT fewer troll accounts on the site. Report any post you see that is a violation (even trolls don't necessarily post violations every time they post).

YA may or may not open up a dedicated avenue for reporting accounts or serious violations that need to be removed before waiting for enough users to report them and get the posts dropped, but that hasn't happened yet.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You can only Report a Answer or Question Yahoo does not have a Report Button for Just the Entire Account

• 1 month ago

There is no feature to report an entire account.......but you can try writing to the complaint addresses ......and maybe ABDUL in India will be kind enough to send you a form letter response that addresses absolutely nothing in your complaint.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Use the report flag for every question and answer. To my knowledge, there is no way to report an entire account. Some accounts do get suspended, it just takes A LOT of reporting.

• 1 month ago

Don't be so soft skinned. It isn't like he is coming to your house and stalking you. Snowflake.

• 1 month ago

You really can not do it unless you have the correct email address and can explain why the account should be suspended. Writing to Verizon is worthless because they do not run the Yahoo Site. Verizon Media was set up to run Yahoo and they have not released an email address to write to.

Writing to abuse@verizion.net only deal with abuse on Verizon not Yahoo.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It seems to be impossible as nobody takes any notice.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You can't all you can do is report them if their Q or A is a violation.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You can't report an account.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.