Anonymous

Was my ex bf even right to be upset?

He's upset because I didn't tell him that I was pregnant after we broke up.

I had an abortion and simply never told him. He found out elsewhere. I think of it as whatever, I have the final say to this. I didn't want the baby. All he keeps saying is ''it was my child too, it was part of me''.

• Linda

He should have been told beforehand even if you didn't want it. Maybe it wouldn't have made any difference, but it would have been his child to.

I disagree with you. It was his baby too. Yes you have the final say, but why could you have offered the baby to him and his family?

Because if it was his pregnancy as well it was a form of passive-aggressive hostility for you not to tell him. It’s not that he’d have had the right to force you to have a baby, just that he deserved to know (and should have paid half for the abortion).

• Juana

While you have a right to do what you want he also has a right to feel the way he wants. He obviously has no choice in what you did, can't change it anymore. Let him deal with his emotions at this point. Why even be concerned about it. What's done is done. I wouldn't even entertain a minute's thought to him being upset.