Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

My friends are racist towards me?

I'm a foreigner living in Britain. I have a small accent as I have lived here since I was 7, I'm blond and white, just like them. We look the same and act the same. Yet, they feel the need to call me an ''immigrant'' they tell me to ''go back to my country'' and that i ''came here on a boat'' (which i most certainly did not) is this bullying and how do I make it stop?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best answer

A true friend is uplifting not one who tears you down period pray before responding to them but let no one look down on you or your nationalities or cultures God is not partial they shouldn't be either if needed pick more true friends who appreciate you for you .

• 4 weeks ago

You should drop your friends. Real friends wouldn’t say something like this.....they don’t say racists comments and rude comments toward another person. Find better friends to hang out with.

• 4 weeks ago

hit them. harddd

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Because you are a stupid foreigner living here since you were 7 and you STILL got an accent so you're obviously not intelligent enough to integrate and no doubt still speak your retarded language when you're at home with your worthless family. THAT'S WHY.

• Dimentio4 weeks agoReport

WOOOOAH that is not okay!! Someone can live wherever they want, and immigrants or not, anybody can have an accent depending on how they're raised! Just because they're different from you doesn't mean they're stupid. Calm down and talk to someone about this.. it's a really unhealthy mindset honestly.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Maybe find some different friends. The UK is and has always been kind of cultural crossroads and these people seem pretty mired in some very old school thinking.

• 4 weeks ago

You can make it stop but not talking to those people!  They are racist. Don't be friends with racists!!  They might think it's cute and funny, it's not. You need to look for smarter,better friends and be used to being alone. 

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Your friends would not do that

Move on and find real friends.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

theyre not your friends, make some new ones

• 1 month ago

Yes that is bullying, next don't give them a ****.. there are just a loser that need to be throw away from earth

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

people like that are loser.  They have a low self esteem.   Just be yourself.

• 1 month ago

I think. ths little rant is fiction

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.