Anonymous

Would you marry?/have kids again?

NO I WOULD NOT!!--never serious used to drink quite a bit too-- constant pot user.... we are in our early 60's now no sex in 20 years none-nada-- when I ever tried to talk about it all he would say is sorry-SELFISH even before the complete dead zone he claimed he could only preform after all things ONLY his way, some things that were of NO turn on to me,...even a turn off.

......out of 34 years he worked 5 and that was at a fraction of what he could have made.... I always was responsible  for where the money came from- there is no retirement now...sadly I am so bitter..& stressed

I was young, yet old enough to hear my biological ticking loudly-wanted kids bad-- had 2 that was a good thing- he is kind in many other ways - but my mom was right, you need more than love...I was so stupid

No, absolutely not; I will never put a ring on another woman's finger. That girl wasn't ****.

Doubtful. I'm in the catbird seat now. Why would I give that up for a padded cell.

• Rick

Yep !!! In a minute ...............................

Source(s): Grand Dad of Twelve.