Ala asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 months ago

Does squat lead to lose of virginity?

I started doing squats.. after a week I did 100 squats with 5kgs of weight.. after couple hours I saw blood.. and I am not sure if I am still virgin or not.. and I don't what will be the look of your vagina if it is virgin ir not.. plz answer me..

Sometimes yes, sports can manage to break the hymen but the concept of virginity involves intercourse with a man. Even if you were doing something else with that barbell, you still didn't "lose your virginity" even if you broke your hymen.

P.S., the French use a term that means "make one's sexual debut."

• John P

Indeed it depends on your, or your local society's, definition of "losing your virginity". Some consider it the breaking of the hymen, however it happens. Many people think of it as the first time you have sex.

Yes! congratsss you're not a virgin anymore!

What?😂😂😂😂

Having a d!ck our inside you only causes you to lose your virginity 😂

Only if you have sex with someone.

No you can't that involves having sex with someone you probably started your period like Ramona said.

• .

You are either trolling (making up your story) or you started menstruating. Nothing about squats should cause the hymen to rupture. If in doubt, talk to your doctor.

• Tulip

Have you had sex? If the answer is no you are still a virgin regardless if exercise stretched the hymen. If you have ever ridden a bicycle that was already done anyway

• kelvin

only way you lose your virginity is when you have penetration of an erect penis

A virgin is someone who has never had intercourse. So unless you are squatting on top of someone you are still a virgin.

I guess you are not too bright! Were you squatting on your boyfriend's *****?