I'm 25 and thinking about that I'll be 30 yrs old in 5 years makes me sad and crying. What can I do?
- GEEGEELv 74 weeks ago
Remind yourself that 30 isn't even middle aged as it is common for people to live active, health lives into their 80s.
Focus on activities you enjoy and get as much pleasure out of each and every day.
- Mars MissionLv 74 weeks ago
Yes getting old and with plenty of time left for
Fun, joy happiness and hobbies and check out
CRISPR and the immortality gene 50 plus years
Away with single mouse growing younger from
Old age, perhaps applicable to human potential
In the distant future perhaps bypassing some
Or all conditions of old age?
Very Best Wishes
Source:) Dr Karl, Ted Ed youtube channel 9
Good news online.
- 4 weeks ago
Counselling / therapy
- HeikeLv 64 weeks ago
You need to grow up. Everybody gets older. Each phase of life can be better than the last.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- 4 weeks ago
1. try to change your style to make you look as young as possible 2. lie about your age as much as you can 3. come up with a different way of counting your age
- THE BANNIBAL ONELv 71 month ago
Go and seek help from a therapist to stop the crying and sadness.
Figure out,we all get older if it's planned.
- 1 month ago
we all get older and all have to age, but with age brings wisdom and maturity.
- SatanLv 71 month ago
Grow the f*ck up, you weak pathetic creature.
- LegFuJohnsonLv 71 month ago
invent a new system of math.
- UndisclosedLv 61 month ago
Cry sum mo ....