Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 2 months ago

Dream (please help)?

I had a Dream about someone I haven't spoken to in around 10 years. It's was vivid and detailed.. why is this

Dreams deal with emotions and feelings so this person you dreamed of brings back feelings to you. . They can be happy emotions which are brought forward to you by what you are doing currently. Or they could also be the opposite. Perhaps it pertains to an individual in your past Life who was unfriendly toward you. We tend to dream in symbols, so someone new to you right now, may remind you of this person from 10 years ago.

• Cyrus

Well we don't have any information about this dream but I'll say this, watch Inside Out lol. It may be a children's cartoon movie, but the knowledge it shares on how the brain operates is dangerously accurate.

This happens sometimes, but because you left out all the vivid details, there's no way to really read this.