Why did Kurt Cobain kill himself?

...did he, though...DID HE??? I'm not one to believe in every conspiracy theory, but after I watched Soaked in Bleach, man...I'm not entirely sure he offed himself. There's just too much compelling evidence that proves otherwise. He was found with enough black tar heroin in his system to take out a full grown bull elephant in 20 minutes and he took this supposedly before he was able to take a rifle and manage to shoot himself clean in the head...yeah, figure that out.

It's really interesting to watch. I think Courtney played a hand in his death...

Life-long depression and drug use:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Cobain

Who cares? It was his greatest achievement.

• Killmouseky
      1 month agoReport

Wise: No, they don't. I've no idea where you got that from, but it's very wrong. More like 6.5%

He was a manic depressive drug addict. That’s how most of them go.

• Killmouseky
      1 month agoReport

Wise: I'm a B.A. with Psychology major. I don't need to look it up. You're mistaken.

• Henry

I don't remember that happening.

• Jim

He wanted to die.

To get in the Hall of Fame.