I think im half vampire?

• Prissy

If you like pretending to be one,then you should go for it, since you do not any harm to anyone.

You have to be rationally aware about the fact that you cannot be one ,in reality,though.

The reason is very simple: vampires do not exist for real.

I like dressing up as a princess, a fairy or a mermaid myself, and indeed i often do. Just think, i am always a Disney princess for Halloween.

But i know that they are only imaginary characters....and for you regards to the vampires, it is the same. Since Twilight with its whole saga was quite a huge hit, after all,i can understand you...though i am personally not a fan of them😂😂😂😂

Oh well,to each their own😉.

There is no such think. You either are or are NOT a vampire

cool i wish i was half vampire!

Yes, yes you do. Thank you for asking, I guess.

"Think" is the key word in your question.

• Ask Allah what he thinks first

youre not and if youre thinking that way maybe you should see a psychiatrist, you might need counseling

Time for some psychiatric help, I think.

• Cogito

The only real vampire is the species of little bat.

The 'human' kind, as in Twilight and all those movies and TV shows - they don't exist.

You just have a vivid imagination.

You've also recently claimed to have super powers, you think you're adopted and also an alien.

Try to be sensible.

You're just human - like everyone else.

Tell us when you are done changing over