Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Is being a tall girl really unattractive?

I’m 17 and 5’10. I’m constantly receiving comments about my height all the time, never anything negative usually but I’d rather not age people notice it so much. I’ve come across really negative things about tall women on the Internet recently without even looking for it - comments saying tall women look like drag queens, look like giraffes ect. It’s just really making my self esteem plummet. I feel so unattractive and masculine. What are your opinions on height? Would men still date a girl that’s tall? 

Update:

Have people notice*

Update 2:

Thanks for all the lovely replies!

101 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

you are as tall as jennifer lawrence I think... so just date a guy of your height and up if you care about that.

• 1 month ago

Depends on your eyes

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

depends, it can be

• 1 month ago

I am 5'3 and 103lbs. I like guys who are taller. He is 6'7". If a woman is taller, then it is not bad and a matter of choice. Like we Asian women.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Only to those that are jealous. Your femininity has nothing to do with your height !

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes. Would you date a man shorter than yourself?

• 1 month ago

No I overheard a conversation of men saying they loved tall girls. !

• 1 month ago

As a male 6'3, I find no girl unattractive, at least in her height. That said, would you like to dance.

• 1 month ago

Love who you are, unhappy and insecure people will always hate and find something wrong.

Tall woman are beautiful, carry yourself in confidence knowing you were born different and unique because we are not all the same, not even one. The majority of people adore tall females, especially men of color. So don't get caught in the negative because a large majority of men will date a woman regardless of her height, it's personality and what you think about yourself that will deflect men.

My 8 siblings are all tall, we range from 5'10" - 6'6". I'm 6'1" 28 y/o, my sister is 6'0" 24 y/o and my other sister she is 5'10" 17 y/o.

All in all your amazing and more beautiful than what you think, trust me, tall girls tend to get what they want especially confident and bold ones.

• 1 month ago

Hell yeah, they date tall women. Just don't do the opposite to them, please. If you see a cute guy who's all of 5'7'' and you really like him, give him a chance. I hate the double-standard with height. Dating someone based off height is so stupid. As a tall girl who has been cast aside in favor of her short friends, it sucks, but I have dated men shorter than me and not one of us cared, even when people made snide comments. Ef 'em.

We are tall and we are awesome.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.