I need help please read.?

so in 3 years time i hope to be in college.

but currently studying and concentrating for me is so hard, i cant sit down for more than 15 mins without losing concentration and it could be the smallest thing like glancing out the window, which would then lead to me day dreaming. its the same in school to, i try pay attention but i always go into a day dream no matter how hard i try to stay focused. Can someone give me some tips on what i should do??

Meditate with a song from youtube, breath in and out and imagine that all your negativities are being removed and at the same time request to give you concentration.

See your doctor thanks and get checked for

Maladaptive daydreaming thanks, your future

Might depend on it thanks.

Thanks

Very Best Wishes

Mars

Source:) General knowledge

• Rose

Breath. Take it easy and slow. I have the same problem. It’s just a habit of yours. You are either just easily distracted or have short attention span. There’s nothing wrong with that. If you practice on coming back to your main focus you’ll do fine in the future. Keep reminding yourself to take one thing at a time. Finish your main focus and even when you start to day dream, remind yourself to go back to your main focus. So take it easy and you’ll grow out of it.

See a primary care physician and describe your symptoms in detail to her/him. You might have a medical issue causing memory and concentration problems and it could be anything—from a bad diet to early onset Alzheimer’s.

Get yourself tested for Attention Deficit Disorder. Your school should be able to test you for free. It's not curable, but learning I had it helped me stop hating myself. Ritalin is prescribed for it, but there are side effects. You might find a way to cope without medications.

You may need some type of help.

This will get worse.

See a therapist.

If it is difficult now, it will be worse in Higher Education.

You need to sit and muse.

Do YOU Really Need a Higher Education?

What do you think you are going to learn,

How is it going to help you find and Hold a Job that pays your debt.

Quoted;

University is a Modern educational SCAM.

The pyramid of Employment has very little need for a "higher education".

Most education to the 5th grade is fine for most jobs, to the 12th grade for a few more jobs.

No One NEEDS college. Most all REAL Jobs can be performed by any one

The need for college is Racist driven.

Back when the Equal Opportunity Laws were passed, the only way a Racist employer could keep "them" out was to develop educational requirements.

Since few in those days held High School Diplomas, the rule became a requirement. When too many started graduating or getting GED, they boosted the *need* to College,

Medical, Law, Engineering. Any other course is garbage, or can be learned in a Tech School.

Actually even these jobs once existed without Government license, It is only fairly recent that the Guilds demanded Power over them.

Dying Colleges need the MONEY. Tenured Professors with no work experience of their own, need students to carry on their passe theories, and out dated methods.

"A College educated employee earns more over a LIFE TIME", they don't mention that most spend it on Student Loans, no net gain.

Sometimes, when we fail to give ourselves time away from studying and do something fun, it becomes difficult to sit still and focus. After school, it's important to give yourself a break for an hour or two before settling down to study.

When I was in school, I had a window over my desk. I'd look out over the houses to the woods and wonder about all the hidden things inside of the woods. One day, I decided to find out. Without telling my mother, I walked to the woodsy area behind my school and walked along the path, finding buttons, the odd shoe, little treasures that kids find. When I walked further than usual, I found an abandoned house and simply had to go inside. Another abandoned shoe. How does someone lose a shoe? That's when I decided I didn't want to know. After that, my curiosity satisfied, I found it easier to study.

ask a question in the header, or get out. site rules. simple.