Anonymous

How to end a 13 year relationship?

I've been with this woman for 13 years.. The problem Io have an issue with is she's lazy and doesn't clean after herself.. I'm tired of being her maid. Back in April I broke my femur and she just left dishes and the sinks until they were full and then stacked them on the counter.. then overflowed the garbage cans. So i was in a wheelchair taking out garbage and doing the dishes and decided this is it. I finally realized how life is going to be if this continues and I told her a month ago I'm not going to live with her anymore after this apartment and told her why.. she must be in denial because she tries to kiss me and I dodge it, or tries to make advances on me and I repeat myself.. I'm done.. how do i make her go away?

• andy

just leave her she is not worth the effort

by leaving her................

just leaveeeeeeeeeeeeee

Say 'ight ima head out' 

just wait a year so it becomes a 14 year relationship

• Ocimom

Who owns the house you live in or who is the man person on the lease if you rent? If its you, then you can give her a 30 day eviction notice. If you just rent, then tell her that you will be gone the end of the lease and move out and find your own place to live.

When you are separated, do not accept phone calls or texts, etc. Change your phone number if you can. And don't let her back in your life no matter what she tries to do.

Sounds like you've already made your intentions known to her. So just wait out the lease term and then move out. She'll figure it out eventually.

If she  is no on the lease, you have to tell her that it is over, and that she has to move out. Write a notice, dated and signed giving her until 5pm the next day to be out of your apartment and that the lock will be changed that day, and 10 days to remove all of her personal belongings by no later than 5pm of the 10th day, and have her sign it. If she does not sign it no matter. 

• Alan H

Just move on. You st hardly compatible

Have you told her directly of a plan to not renew the lease? Don’t know your financial situation, but if she’s unwilling to move and is on the lease you have an issue.

simple.

pack your things and leave.you are in an apartment not a house that you own. you can not actually "evict" her.