why won't Yahoo let me comment when I try to refer to a certain "holy book" that sounds like Towl + Mud?

Comment on News or YA? There can be many reasons and none of them would include using that word.

• LAN

Probably because you are a troll that has been blocked by many people in that section.

• .

I assume you are referring to commenting on news articles, not commenting under other users posts here on Yahoo Answers. Understand that some news articles that Yahoo posts, didn't originate from Yahoo so they may not allow commenting at all.

Move your post to Yahoo Products>Yahoo Products-Other, where you will find other questions about commenting on news articles (it was a hot topic several months ago). There are no restrictions on Yahoo Answers with regard to posting the word Talmud. It's not a filtered word.

I don't know. That happens to me a lot.

• Sal*UK

Talmud

Why ever not?