Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 months ago

Do you talk about sex in getting to know each other stage in dating? ?

No most people talk about their interests, jobs, careers, family, pets etc. when first meeting. One usually leaves sex discussions later in the more serious part of the forming of a relationship.

i dont im different

ppl usually wait a bit, getting to know each other, then once things are getting more serious n ur officially dating..exclusively...then yes, keep the communication lines open*...get to know what the other person likes n doesn't like...are they open to a few things n then say whatever those things are that you may want to at some point TRY together*

First, I let them know that condoms don't work with me. I shrink !

No clue what that means

Yes, because I want the girl I'm trying to date to know what I expect and I want to know what she expects out of me. For example, I like to have sex a lot --- doesn't have to be every day, but at least two/three times out of the week, sometimes multiple times in one day --- and someone who doesn't have a similar passion won't be right for me. I don't want there to be any surprises a few weeks or months into the relationship.

• Agree9 months agoReport

**** u Cindy

No at least I don't talk to my bff like that.

Yep! its a part of getting to know eachother...

usually if its ur first relationship and one of u or both of u are virgins you can talk about it before you do anything sexual its important to talk about boundaries in any relationship especially with people who never done anything

No , but I am not a reference