Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsMartial Arts · 1 month ago

Is it ok to hit a woman if she hits first?

Today me and my husband got in a fight and i punched him in the back of the head and elbowed him because he raised his fist to me so i did it out of self defense more than anything. But then he struck me hard as **** in the cheek. He was the one who raised his fist at me first in turn making me feel threatened. 

• DKG

He at first didn't hit you... he made a fist, then didn't strike with it..

In response you went behind him and struck him in the head and elbowed him.. two strikes against his none...

When he turned and struck you - you only got what you deserved.

Now. During the course of a heated argument in which I am sure you were not an innocent and pure virtuous person (given your subsequent sucker punching him). He backed down and turned away and you saw that as an opportunity to 'win'?

You need to see someone about your impulse control and anger issues. Marriage counselling, looking at both of you in terms of whatever the argument was about, plus your impulse control and *mutual* violence, which you instigated. You are a violent person, who was met with violence.

in self defence yes

Act like a man, get treated like a man.

Source(s): Life.

Yes it is ok to hit a woman if she hit first.

Raising a fist or hand DOES NOT GIVE YOU ANY RIGHT to hit someone.

You initiated the attack so you can not claim self defense.

Saying words, looks or even gestures do not constitute any reason to hit someone.

Me when my ex-wife did just what you did and hit me from behind. I hit her so damn hard i am almost sure her unborn grandkids felt it. Than I called the police and had her locked up for the weekend. I did file assault charges against her. Than I divorced the cu*t.

And as the court record showed when i went to divorce her that she was abusive physically and verbally.

And yes the judge even agreed that me hitting her back was defense and she assaulted me first.

• Paul

u can attempt a "b*tch slap" but that would be the limit …

obviously we were all not created equal ..

women should be subordinate to their male counterparts ..take for example

a high rise fire ..first to be saved are the kids ..next are the women ...then the men

are last ...this is standard procedure ..and its there for a reason ...

Leave the situation, get a divorce. This will only escalate

It shouldnt be a question of if he had the right, if he hits you its a bad situation. Leave

Nonsense, you're just a couple of f@gg0ts who got mad and started hitting each other because straight people saw you making out!

You legally have the right to defend yourself but the law often takes the side of the woman no matter what you say to the law. You have to be the one to make the decision if you have to hit a woman to stop the attack. Me I'm an absolute expert I'm putting a sleeper hold on you that will knock you out without leaving a single mark on you within 10 seconds it's not a chokehold it's a direct compression on both of your carotid arteries you'll pass out instantaneously. Then I would back off and I would report the incident to the police and tell them that I had to do that because the woman was striking me.

Yes.

But in your case, I’d consider it abuse because he threatened you by raising his fist.

• JJ

This is a problematic relationship. You both need to see a marriage counselor.

• A Psychologist Marriage Counselor Kid, It's Very Incredible How Many People Throw His Personal Problems In Real Live To This In Yahoo!Answers So, I Belong 11 Years Here & I Really Didn't Know Exactly If It's A Fake Or Real But In A Fire Case, People Ask Can You Help Me Instead Call 911 So?
      #Damnnnn