Luke asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 month ago

I'm gonna install Windows vista on my computer?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Forget it it is useless and a waste of time. Go Windows 10.

• 1 month ago

And in 30 minutes, youll be screaming FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDGE 

• 1 month ago

It's gonna be very hard using a legacy operating system on a newer computer due to lack of drivers for It

• 1 month ago

TROLL you got to be winding everyone up with this , or is it an OS you feel more safer with , for putting your bank details on?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Frank
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Um...OK...I don't recommend that...but you seem DETERMINED! I would use 7 myself.

https://proxtpb.art/torrent/17089370/Windows_7_Ult...

Try using a torrent - I use uTorrent or BitTorrent.

If you don't know what a torrent is...well WELCOME to a WHOLE NEW WORLD!

• keerok
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Vista sucks! Go XP or 7.

• 1 month ago

Fantastic choice. Windows Vista is by far the best Operating system if you had the choice of nothing and Vista. Although... why did you tell us this?

• 1 month ago

I don't know, are you going to. Putting a question mark at the end of a statement does not make it a question.

• SBR32277
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

@vic, you are either making a statement or asking a question, you cannot make a statement as a question because a statement is declaring something, a question is asking about something. You're probably just trying to be funny and it is but just in case you are serious.

• 1 month ago

Go right ahead. I'm not stopping you.

• 1 month ago

Why not go for Windows Millennium Edition if you're going to install a crappy OS anyway?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.