Luke asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 month ago

I'm gonna install Windows vista on my computer?

Forget it it is useless and a waste of time. Go Windows 10.

And in 30 minutes, youll be screaming FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDGE 

It's gonna be very hard using a legacy operating system on a newer computer due to lack of drivers for It

TROLL you got to be winding everyone up with this , or is it an OS you feel more safer with , for putting your bank details on?

• Frank

Um...OK...I don't recommend that...but you seem DETERMINED! I would use 7 myself.

https://proxtpb.art/torrent/17089370/Windows_7_Ult...

Try using a torrent - I use uTorrent or BitTorrent.

If you don't know what a torrent is...well WELCOME to a WHOLE NEW WORLD!

• keerok

Vista sucks! Go XP or 7.

Fantastic choice. Windows Vista is by far the best Operating system if you had the choice of nothing and Vista. Although... why did you tell us this?

I don't know, are you going to. Putting a question mark at the end of a statement does not make it a question.

• SBR32277
      1 month agoReport

@vic, you are either making a statement or asking a question, you cannot make a statement as a question because a statement is declaring something, a question is asking about something. You're probably just trying to be funny and it is but just in case you are serious.

Go right ahead. I'm not stopping you.

Why not go for Windows Millennium Edition if you're going to install a crappy OS anyway?