Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Yikes, 68 percent of Americans now support Trump's Impeachment inquiry.  Why the dramatic shift?

146 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

I DIDN'T KNOW WE HAD THAT MANY IDIOTS IN THIS COUNTRY.  NOW I KNOW WHY THIS COUNTRY IS IN SUCH A MUCH

TOO MANY IDIOTS VOTING

• Zee
      Lv 4
      4 weeks agoReport

Fascist Democrats are mental aholes.

• 4 weeks ago

just teump? are you mad at him?

• 4 weeks ago

A new group of known democraps was polled.

• Lolly
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Because of all of the crimes being exposed. He commits them in plain sight now.

• Lolly
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

He admitted it openly. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHGu7ggRWAo

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

there is no dramatic shift. don't know if you made this up or was actually sucked in by someone who told you this !

• When you do a good job at work often nobody mentions it...mess up once and you will hear it.  Same reason you get a long of complains in the reviews section of an item online. 

• 1 month ago

Only the truly ignorant think that the so-called polls reflect public opinion. Polls are used to SHAPE public opinion, they do NOT reflect it. You have obviously been misled as to the purpose of the News. Here's a hint.

It's NOT to "inform you". Trust me. They don't at ALL CARE if you're informed.

• Anon1 month agoReport

"It's NOT to "inform you". Trust me. They don't at ALL CARE if you're informed. "
      Obvious statement is obvious

• No clue what that means but probably not until

• Joseph
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

The polls are always wrong when it concerns Trump. 100 percent wrong. Easy to look it up. Look it up I dare you.

• 1 month ago

While a majority of Americans do favor an impeachment inquiry in other polls I find none with that big a percentage.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

when the people enable corruption at the highest office, the country becomes an empty vessel and its people disposed like used tissues

• out2lunch4now2
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

So we can blame President trump's actions ion FORMER chairman obama?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.