Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 4 weeks ago

Why can't we get cash prizes for best answer?

I propose at least $10,000

Then you would have to pay a fee to join Y.A.  for money has to come from somewhere.

Who would pay for the prizes?

Level 8 and above do. Of course not $10,000.

• .

Because there would have to be a significant fee to use the site, in order to build up the funds to reward people that way.

FYI, the site is for knowledge seeking posts, not outrageous suggestions that the OP knows are nonsense. Keep the wishful thinking to yourself (or your social media) and the posts here for questions that other people might do a search online to find the answers to (and maybe run across your knowledge seeking question here, and the answers you received).

• Daniel

Because Points dont have any Money Value Towards anything

If Yahoo had to Give out Money for Every Best Answer they would not have any $$$$$ Left

Since Yahoo does not Charge its Users to use the YA Site

• Zirp

Where would that money come from?

What would stop people from abusing the feature?

$10,000 sounds good but I don't think Yahoo! could afford to give away $10,000 everytime a best answer is selected hun.

• Greg

Where do you propose that the money will come from?

• Nope

I don't need or want any dollars

• Dimple

I got a better idea. You can stand outside of financial district in NY with a cup for everyday...and you can make the same amount of money in a month.