A shaver for men that I can use it while its charging?

hi I m looking for a shaver that I can use it while its charging I was looking on online couldn t find anything can u tell me where can I find it? I have one but when the charger goes off I have to wait for a while to get fully charged again I don t like it, if you know a shaver for men for face or body that I can use it while its charging please let me know what s the name or brand thanks

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

A plug in lamp timer with these settings. 2 hour, 4 hour and 6 hour works great for anything needing a recharge.

• Paul
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Any corded razor. No battery - no worries

Source(s): That's what I do
  • khalil
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

change its batteries ... charge them ... use it for a long time

• P
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I only buy only Braun Shavers and they have that feature.  The batteries in those models also seem to last longer.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

I’ve never yet owned a rechargeable electric shaver which COULDN’T be used whilst connected to the charging cable.

I’m sure that some cannot be used that way, but all of the Remington, Philips, and Panasonic models I’ve owned could be used whilst charging with the sole sensible warning that the waterproof models absolutely couldn’t be used that way unless being used in dry conditions.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.