dukey asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 month ago

What should I do I'm bored with life ?

Life really isn't changeling anymore and I have no dreams to aspire to because I have completed them all.

I have enough money to buy what ever I want and get what ever I want how can I bring meaning back to my life ?

54 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

take a nap. naps are good

• 4 weeks ago

you need to smoke some weed

• 4 weeks ago

Start learning about something or, if that's too difficult, start collecting something to the point where you become an expert and are looked to with esteem, even if it's only self-esteem.

• 4 weeks ago

Boredom is above monotony and antagonism, but below being disinterested and content. Above contentment are mild interest, then conservatism, then strong interest and then cheerfulness.

Rich people are bored because they don't have any goals, and that's because we're goal oriented beings. So find a goal you're interested in.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. I did not wish to live what was not life, living is so dear; nor did I wish to practise resignation, unless it was quite necessary. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life, to live so sturdily and Spartan-like as to put to rout all that was not life, to cut a broad swath and shave close, to drive life into a corner, and reduce it to its lowest terms...

Henry David Thoreau

• e9601:
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Jesus Christ will open up a whole new exciting life for you.

• small
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

At this self-satiated stage of life as you have described, what one needs is to divert focus away from self and start thinking of others.... it is our ability to think for others is what truly separates us humans from other beings.

• 1 month ago

go build some housing for the homeless or feed someone or help a needy person it's not all about you

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Give your money to me and then you can appreciate the smaller things in life again. Would I do that for you you may ask? I absolutely would because I’m a selfless person. 🙃

• j153e
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Are you authentically self-actualizing, as in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow's_hierarchy_o... ?

Or perhaps you are successful materially, and seeking more insight and meaning?

These books may be of interest:

The Path of the Higher Self;

Man, Master of His Destiny;

Beams from Meher Baba;

Autobiography of a Yogi;

Answers by Mother Meera https://www.mothermeera.com

Man's Search for Meaning.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.