Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

My sister's boobs are growing enormous and all my friends want to talk about her and look at her. How do I deal with this?

It all makes me feel weird. Everybody in school talks about her and how big chested she is. Wherever she goes guys check her out. In the last couple of years she's changed so much physically and in turn my whole world feels uncomfortable. I look at at her now and can't even believe this is my little sister anymore. How do I deal with all this?

Lets see a pic.

• Orla C

Tell your friends to shut the hell up and stop talking about your sister in that disrespectful manner. And mean it.

If they are truly your friends, they will.

Punch them all....lol

Well a photo of them would have been nice

• Alan H

Deal with it? You don’t

You just accept it

Can you really do anything about it ????

Bored much are you?

not much you can do about it, you cant stop them from growing

• GB

How do you deal with this? It probably feels awkward for your sister.

If you are talking about your friends just tell them, hey guys you know that is my little sister you are talking about, can't you talk about something else when I'm around? Other guys you just have to ignore them.