Anonymous

If a woman is in a 4 yr relationship with or marries a medical doctor, is she snobby?

I know a girl who doesn't talk a lot about the fact that she's in a 4 yr relationship with a doctor. People know on facebook but she doesn't talk about it unless she is asked. Wouldn't girls like her brag and act more snobby? or is her being private her way of being snobby? Would he tell her about his day so she is not allowed to repeat it?

• Edna

I hate to have to break it to you, but most people who are in a 4-year, committed relationship DON'T spend their time talking about it with other people - not even if the person they're involved with is a doctor.

"Wouldn't girls like her brag and act more snobby?" No, they would NOT! Their relationship is no one's business.

• Linda

I'm not sure if he would tell her to keep information about his day private, but if she isn't letting others know, it sounds like she is a private person. It doesn't mean she is snobby.

You worry too much about what other people are doing.

How is that any of you business  that she does not talk about her relationship?  Why do you need to know?

It depends on what kind of doctor. If it's a hamster doctor, it can be kind of embarrassing. At least for me.

Why does someone have to go around announcing facts about her personal life? I don't. My life is personal and private. And this facebook shitty stuff kills me.... everyone puts way too much information on facebook, as if it is some important faction in life. I tried it for a while... stupidest social site i have ever seen

I guess it's for people who are insecure (and stupid)

What a strange question. You value this girl by her partner's job? Are you governed by your partner's occupation too? Perhaps if she's told people in the past they come to her with all their aches and pains so she's stopped doing it for a quiet life. Why should someone tell the world every little thing about their life? That, in my opinion is very show-offy.

• Alan H

She does not brag BECAUSE she is not snobby

Er....no. Why would you think so?

• Judy

Uh, why WOULD they be snobby?